Worthstone are working in partnership with a number of Discretionary Fund Managers (DFMs), please see their profiles below: –
EQ Positive Impact Portfolios
Established in 2012, the EQ Positive Impact Portfolios are designed to meet the growing investor appetite for an investment approach which not only delivers an attractive return but is also committed to making a positive contribution to society or the environment.
EQ’s portfolios contain typically 15-20 sustainable and impact funds, covering a range of styles, asset classes and fund management groups. Key features of the portfolios include:
• Seven risk profiles with the average equity exposure ranging from 35% to 98%
• Independent and well-resourced internal research team conducting financial and impact due diligence
• Available in ISA, SIPP, offshore bonds or GIA accounts
• Annual management charge of 0.35% plus VAT
• Investing only in FCA authorised and recognised funds offering daily liquidity.
• Available for financial advisers on eight different platforms (7IM, Alliance Trust, Aviva, Novia, Nucleus, Parmenion, Standard Life and Transact).
King & Shaxson’s discretionary managed portfolios provide a specialist ethical investment solution for those clients who would like their core beliefs and principles to be reflected in their holdings. This tends to lead to impactful investments in solutions to social and environmental challenges.
Their high level service allows for tailored portfolios to be constructed based on each client’s own ethics, made possible by King & Shaxson’s values based questionnaire.
Advisers can also access a number of ethical model portfolios available on adviser platforms where there is no minimum deposit requirement.
For further information visit King & Shaxson’s website.