Please see below for a list of our current job vacancies and information on how to apply:
Business Support Coordinator
|HOURS||37.5 hours per week – flexible working within business hours and a weekly work from home day|
|SALARY||£30-35,000 depending on experience pro rata + benefits (including 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays + pension)|
|CLOSING DATE||19th March 2020|
An exciting opportunity to work in an influential small business making a big impact in the financial services industry, through sustainable and impact investment.
Worthstone provides financial advisers and wealth managers with a gateway into the world of impact investment. For the last ten years we have worked tirelessly to promote impact investment – an approach that helps channel investment into organisations which meet the greatest needs of society and the environment, changing people’s lives for the better, and it’s working. Whilst we believe we have achieved a great deal, we have also learned a great deal, and continue to learn. We are now looking to recruit someone who can help Worthstone make an even bigger impact in this next growth phase. So, if you are looking for a role where you can make a real difference to society, and the planet, read on….
The Business Support Coordinator will be the key support and point of contact for the Founding Director, overseeing the daily business activities and creating long term strategies. This vital and varied role will provide support at all levels including business and office administration, client relationship management, conference management, marketing and communications.
Strong candidates will bring experience in business support, operations and administration, as well as being tech savvy with good “front of house” communication skills. Alongside a desire to work in the impact investment market, a proactive, solutions-focused “can do” attitude is essential to flourish in our small team!
Responsibilities will include
- Managing the office environment and smooth running of the daily business activities
- As lead contact for key accounts (financial advisers and asset managers), dealing with all enquiries both internally, and externally with our stakeholders (network of partners, customers and suppliers) at all levels from CEO to interns
- Supporting with organisation of meetings and events incl. venue finding, issuing invitations, distributing agendas, welcoming attendees, taking and sending minutes
- Ensuring timely and accurate data entry, administration and reporting
- Proactively managing and improving business administrative processes
- Preparing reports and presentations, managing timelines, proofreading, formatting etc. including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Supporting the client onboarding process including; researching target clients, organising screenshares, updating the online client management system, and generating CRM reports
- Working with the team to plan, organise and deliver the annual flagship Impact Investment Academy conference (150-200 delegates), acting as conference facilitator
- Implementing post event surveys and analysis (SurveyMonkey & Mailmerge)
- Updating and publishing communications content including website, e-newsletter and social media platforms (Twitter/LinkedIn)
- Maintaining an up-to-date and fully functioning company website in collaboration with web developer and designer.
Skills and experience
- Relevant experience in business support, administration, operations/office management
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and online platforms such as, SurveyMonkey, Eventbrite, Mailchimp, Wrike and payment platforms
- Proficient with CRM databases, social media and updating websites
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in stakeholder relationship building and management
- Well educated with excellent written English and grammar and the ability to write engaging content and proof-read reports
- Experience of working towards targets and goals
- Excellent project management and administration skills
- Excellent problem-solving, prioritisation and time management skills
- Preferable – experience of conference or events management
- Preferable – experience of working in financial services or a related sector.
- Passionate about the role financial services can play in contributing to a world that benefits all people and planet, and basic understanding of the impact investment market
- Business focused, with an ability to understand, prioritise and balance day-to-day with long-term goals and deliverables
- Comfortable working in a dynamic ‘start-up’ like environment. Flexible, effective and resourceful in a varied role
- Comfortable interacting with a wide range of participants (CEO to interns) and organisations
- Collaborative and able to thrive within a very small team, working independently as required demonstrating good initiative and self-motivation
- A highly organised and efficient multi-tasker, ability to work to tight deadlines with a keen eye for detail and high standards
- Have the right to work in the UK.
Reports to: Founding Director, Worthstone
Salary and benefits:
- £30-35,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 5 hours per week – flexible working within business hours and a weekly work from home day
- Workplace pension scheme
- Support with external training to help you reach your full potential
- A working environment in which there is scope for you to shape the role to your own strengths.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to Lara Francis: email@example.com outlining your relevant experience and how you meet the role criteria.
Interviews will be scheduled as and when suitable candidates apply.
The successful applicant will enjoy a highly rewarding career working for a progressive company which invests in its staff and value and reward individual contribution.
Worthstone Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of this policy is available on request.