We know it’s been busy leading up to the tax year end, but now you can take a break for us to share the exciting things we are delivering in the new tax year.
The previous year was one of fantastic achievements for us, as we facilitated our third Social Investment Academy, reviewed our first Social Impact Bond eligible for Social Investment Tax Relief, gathered the Worthstone community at our Live Impact Event and now have 17 top tier financial planning firms subscribing to our services.
In an effort to equip financial advisers to offer impact investment as an advice option, here are 4 tools Worthstone are already working on in this tax year:
- Keeping you up to date.
This, as you may have guessed, is the year that Worthstone gets blogging! In our quest to become the go-to place for financial planners advising on social impact investment, this will be the first of many blog posts designed to keep you informed about new developments in the sector, emerging investment opportunities and up to date news about Worthstone. If you would like to be one of the first to receive updates of new blog posts, you can sign up to the Worthstone newsletter in the right hand toolbar.
- A brand spanking new website – everything you need to advise on impact investment.
We’ve launched our new website to be a one-stop resource for advisers interested in social investment. Some exciting highlights include:
- The Social Investment Portal, a searchable database where we seek to provide a view of the entire range of products within the social investment market
- Independent product reviews in a standardised format using the language of the adviser
- News and updates from the social impact investment sector
- “What is social impact investment?”, an introductory guide designed for use with clients . In collaboration with the Cabinet Office, this part of our “social impact investment in a box” toolkit is being used in the international “Britain is GREAT” campaign to showcase the UK social investment market. Download it for free here.
If you are interested in becoming a Worthstone Founder Partner for access to the database and other resources click here.
- Sneak previews of other financial planners involved in this space.
We are fortunate at Worthstone to have a fantastic community of Founder Partner firms willing to share their experiences of social impact investment and best practice. Watch this space for case studies that focus on the client consultation process, overcoming compliance, using Worthstone’s resources and many, many more issues.
- Thought leadership events.
As the Social Investment Academy returns this June (stay tuned), we are looking forward to introducing more people to the sector and expanding the impact investment community. If you are interested in attending one of these events, please sign up here to be informed first about future Academy’s.
The Worthstone teamTags: financial planner, social impact investment, tools, worthstone