What to Expect
The Impact Investment Academy is the leading forum for retail social investment advisers, product providers and key market participants. The Academy brings these participants together to inform, discuss and develop the retail market and has attracted participation from the City of London, Big Society Capital, FCA, HM Treasury and HMRC.
The Impact Investment Academy is designed to:
- Deliver learning outcomes which qualify as structured Continuous Professional Development (‘CPD’)
- Inform and equip advisers with the knowledge required to assist in building their confidence and competence to offer their clients social impact investment advice
- Establish a community that enables advisers to stay inside the information flow
- Provide you with networking opportunities amongst a wide range of professional connections
- Facilitate the sharing of best practice in the sector
- Provide you with access to the experts in the field.
Tickets are not yet on sale for the 2019 Impact Investment Academy but check back soon for updates.
To be informed about future Impact Investment Academy’s click here.