It is the perfect opportunity to explore the developing market of social investment with some of the leading experts in the field.
The day will feature:
- inspiring keynote speakers – see previous speakers here
– significant insights from market influencers
– collaborative and practical workshop sessions on best practice with fellow advisers who have already embraced the significance of social investment when looking to meet their clients’ needs
– panel Q&A sessions
– updates on key market topics including regulation, PI, law and SITR
– engaging social entrepreneurs and beneficiaries bringing social enterprise to life and
– the very first opportunity to find out more about the ground-breaking Adviser Competency Training for social investment (ACT).
Who should attend?
All those who provide investment or financial planning advice to their clients should attend the Academy to learn more about this important and growing sector.
For those already involved it is an opportunity to share best practice, network and learn about recent updates in the field.
In attending this full day event, we believe you will gather the market intelligence and contacts you need to help move social investment forward in your business.
Previous speakers include:
0900 – 0930 Registration (Tea/Coffee) Welcome and introduction Gavin Francis Sir Harvey McGrath – Chair of Big Society Capital offering an investors perspective Richard Monks – Head of Prudential, Protection, Governance & Investments / Policy Division / Strategy & Compliance, FCA regarding FCA’s ‘call for input’ Rob Wilson – Minister for Civil Society, Cabinet Office [...]Read on...
Social investment is here to stay and growing. Will your clients be asking to be a part of this fast expanding opportunity in 2016? The Social Investment Academy® is the perfect opportunity to explore the developing market of social investment with some of the leading experts in the field. This event will enable you to [...]Read on...
1. CPD Accredited The Social Investment Academy (SIA) is accredited as structured CPD by both the CISI and PFS, offering an immersive experience and understanding of Social Investment Tax Relief (SITR). 2. Get connected to the leading market influencers Over 100 top tier financial planners, wealth managers, family offices and investment managers as well as [...]Read on...
We are really excited to have convened a panel of policy makers and thought leaders to share insights with the wealth advice community in advance of the Autumn statement on the newest market developments in social investment: http://goo.gl/B3rNMV AGENDA: Alderman Roger Gifford, THE RT HON THE LORD MAYOR OF THE CITY OF LONDON – Open [...]Read on...
Worthstone’s Social Investment Academy – Inaugural Meeting In Partnership With Big Society Capital, CCLA & the City of London Corporation
Agenda: 09:15 – Registration and Coffee 09:30 – Welcome, Mark Boleat, Policy Chairman of the City of London Corporation 09:40 – What is Social Investment, how does it work, why are we talking to financial advisers, planners and wealth managers? Gavin Francis, founder of Worthstone 10:00 – 10:15 The FSA’s view on the advice process [...]Read on...